Download a recording of our webinar presented on April 2, 2020 to hear industry experts discuss how COVID-19 is affecting the global mobility industry.
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the globe, the business of relocating employees as well as business travel in general has already been greatly affected.
During the presentation, each of our speakers offers their perspective on how the pandemic could impact the industry and shares their recommendations for how mobility managers can adapt to this new reality.
- Armstrong Relocation - Household goods/moving and storage
- Corporate Living - Temporary Housing
- Fragomen - Immigration
- GTN - Mobility tax
- Ruoff Mortgage - Real estate / mortgage
- William Hauptman, MD, Medical Director Assistance at International SOS provides the latest update on the COVID-19 outbreak and what organizations are doing to protect their mobile workforce
- Christopher Chalk, Global Mobility at The Coca-Cola Company reviews the impact COVID-19 has had on their mobility program and what they are doing about it
April 2, 2020