Download a recording of our webinar to listen to a panel discussion with leaders in the relocation conference industry.
Consistent messaging and a uniform approach to complex problems created by the COVID-19 pandemic are essential to a successful return to work strategy. With that in mind, we are hosting a panel discussion with some of the major players in the relocation conference industry. This will panel discussion and Q&A offers guidance to formulate basic rules that we can all follow when hosting and attending in-person meetings.
- Lynn Shotwell, President and CEO of Worldwide ERC
- Dr. Kennette Thigpen (“Dr. K”), VP of Clinical Crisis & Specialty Services at WorkPlace Options
- Dr. Amit Arwindekar, MD, Medical Director for North America at UnitedHealthcare Global
- Joe Dudek, Sr. Account Manager at Quicken Loans and President of TRC
- Julie Molloy, Dir of Global Mobility & Executive Compensation at Sealed Air Corp and President of CMARC
- Moderated by Steve Hoffman, Director, Business Development at Global Tax Network
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Registration is complimentary and this educational session will qualify for 1 CRP/GMS continuing education credit.