Download our webcast to learn how you can handle the tax and compliance risks of your domestic and international remote workers.
In this presentation, our mobility tax experts discussed guidelines that companies should consider for their domestic and international remote employees. They talked through the main concerns and compliance risks that may arise and how companies can handle them.
By listening to this webcast, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key compliance concerns such as tax, payroll withholding, posted worker directive, social security, duty of care, and data privacy
- Learn what actions you can take now to alleviate company and employee risks
- Recognize the factors that need to be considered when creating a remote work or work anywhere policy
GTN tax experts:
- Jen Stein, Managing Director – Great Lakes
- Randall Timm, Director – Canada
- Julie Chung, Director – Pacific
- Moderated by David Livitt, Global Practice Leader, Business Traveller & Remote Worker Solutions
Monday, May 24, 2021