Download a recording of our webinar to hear our panel of experts discuss UK & US immigration, tax, and employee benefit considerations to help you prepare for a surge in global mobility.
In this one-hour panel discussion, we focused on two scenarios that are likely to occur as borders open up—inbound to the US from the UK and outbound from the US to the UK.
You will walk away with a better understanding of:
- What you need to really focus on from an immigration, tax/social security compliance, and employee benefits perspective
- Various planning opportunities to help prepare your team and your employees
- What you need to consider from an employer perspective and what your employees will need to consider before they travel
You will hear from:
- Lynn Carbo, Director - GTN US
- Richard Watts-Joyce, Partner - GTN UK
- Nira Segaran, Senior Manager - Immigration - Hudson McKenzie
- Steve Cave, Director Business Development - Smith & Williamson
- Moderated by: David Livitt, Global Practice Leader, Business Traveller & Remote Worker Solutions - GTN
Thursday, June 3, 2021